The Woodhaven Black Firewood Rack - 10' is made in the USA from durable 16 gauge steel. Unlike the majority of other firewood racks, the Woodhaven is built to provide a lifetime of service. From the precision drilled holes that ensure structural integrity to the stainless steelnuts and bolts, the Woodhaven is the last firewood rack you will ever need to buy!
Because the Woodhaven Black Firewood Rack - 10' is designed with a welded frame, this rack will not jostle back and forth as a typical bolted frame might. Additionally, it's constructed from 16 gauge steel for added longevity.
The Woodhaven Black Firewood Rack - 10' comes with a uniquely designed cover to keep the top row of wood completely dry and ready to burn. This accessory also allows for air to flow through the firewood, reducing mold and mildew and promoting curing!
• Quality Steel and Precision Manufacturing make an Excellent Firewood Rack• Simple Assembly
• Proudly made in the U.S.A. (cover imported) by legal American workers. We follow all EPA, OSHA, and employment regulations
• Heavy duty steel tubing provides a heavy, strong firewood rack that keeps your firewood off of the ground• Aircraft quality precision drilled holes - no loose ends on a Woodhaven® Firewood Rack
• Black, textured, baked on powder coat finish, the best finish and environmentally friendly
• Arc welded end sections, try finding another firewood rack this strong and stable
• All Black Plated Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts, provides superior rust protection and an aesthetically pleasing look
• Factory-installed custom tubing caps on all exposed ends, guaranteed to stay in place. Our unique cover design protects the top 12" of firewood, and automatically adjusts for the amount of firewood in the rack
• Every unit includes the cover
• Full covers are available for the 1/8 Cord to 3/4 Cord sizes
Easy set up, sturdy with a full rack, and looks good. Left a msg with customer service to confirm delivery and they called back within the hour. Good people.
I bought this as a twin for one I've had for 10 yrs that's held up very well. The cover on my new one seems to be much better than the old one.
Everything is as described, easy to assemble, good quality unit, attractive and practical. It's exactly what we were looking for to hold firewood in our living room near the wood stove. Good Seller!